Chickasha Festival of Light is FREE to walk or drive through. Parking is also free. Donation boxes are placed throughout the park if you would like to help support this Holiday tradition.
- Open Daily
- $8 per skater without skate rental
- $12 per skater with skate rental
Ferris wheel and Carousel:
- Open Daily
- $5 per person
- Open Wednesday's through Sunday's
- $8 per person (cash only)
- Open Friday though Sunday from November 23rd to December 15th
- Open Daily starting December 20th until December 29th
- Miscellaneous prices
- Santa will be there until at least 9:00PM each night
Food truck park:
- Open Daily: 402 Grill, Popworth's Kettle Corn, and Carnival Eats and Treats
- Open on weekends: The Urb Express
- November 29th - December 1st: A Latte Love
- November 23rd - December 6th: Werner's Brats
- December 7th - December 13th: Norma's Food Truck
- December 14th - December 20th: Rolling Cafe
- December 21st - December 31st: Mama Rae's
*Please note that these activities are only available on certain nights. See our Facebook page for the most up-to-date schedule.
Check out the Ice Rink tab to get all the details!
The Festival of Light board of directors do everything in their power to keep the lights on from November 23 - December 31. If inclement weather does occur notice of closings will be posted on our Facebook page.
The carriages do not accept reservations. They have up to 5 carriages going that hold 12-15 people each. Therefore if there is a line, it will move quickly. They accept cash only and it is $8 per person.
Well-behaved, leashed dogs are allowed.